BUDGET UNIVERSITY, together with its affiliates (we), (us), has formed the following privacy statement you see before you and is confidently devoted to the protection and safeguard of your (Site User) privacy.
BUDGET UNIVERSITY uses General Information to help make the website more useful to visitors (including to help us assess the content of interest to visitors), and for other purposes such as determining the Websites’ technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas, for tracking activity on the website, preparing reports, assessing trends, improving usability, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the website is being used – none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
BUDGET UNIVERSITY uses Personal Information for a range of purposes, including: account registration (e.g., your name, telephone number, and email address); billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a course/program purchase with us); and information regarding your interests, demographics, experiences and contact preferences. We obtain information to provide you with further correspondence about your purchase of our services and products.
If you contact BUDGET UNIVERSITY via the website or the provided email address set out on the website, we are permitted to keep a record or a copy of that correspondence.
We collect and use data when you utilize our services to:
- Process orders and requests for products, specific services, information, or features;
- Communicate with you about your purchase/order by responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including announcements from customers and service providers, notifications about changes/modifications to our Service, and updates to our agreements.
- Send information by email or text messages about new programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available content (which you can opt-out of at any time);
- Sending push notifications to convey updates and other relevant messages
- Manage your account and account preferences;
- Assist with Services’ technical functioning, which includes troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Market products, services, and promotions;
- Market Subscription Plans to potential customers or buyers;
- Learn more about our clients by linking their data with additional data through third-party data providers and/or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- Advance in our Services and progress with new products, services, and features;
- Examine trends and traffic, track purchases, and estimate usage data;
- Market the Services on third-party websites and applications;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services.
BUDGET UNIVERSITY assures that all provided data remains confidential. We do not use or misuse private data, including Personal Data or Student Data. In accordance, we do not distribute or sell any personal data to other organizations, groups, or individuals.
Keeping your Personal Information/Details/Data safe is of utmost priority to us. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorized access or use. However, we cannot give assurance that the Personal Information given, forwarded, or transmitted by you (the user) through this website or by email is totally secure and safe.
We encourage you to observe our Policy to ensure you are aware and updated on any changes we may have made from time to time.
Feel free to contact the BUDGET UNIVERSITY support team at [email protected] in case of any queries, and we will get back to you.